How To Change Your Diet And Benefit From it
Monday September 25th at the
Harvest Moon Centre
24 Lower Baggot Street
Start time 615pm [One hour talk]
Suits anyone, no previous knowledge required
FREE OF CHARGE
This class will discuss the role of nutrition in modern times.
I will introduce you to the concept of
- Targeted nutrition
- The importance of an healthy diet that focus on healthy food
- How the food influences our biochemistry, digestion, hormones, mental disorders, sexual hormones imbalances.
- We will hover onto the benefits integrated functional medicine
- I will share a light on the role of supplements each one of us is taking today
This introductory class is the first of a series of winter meeting where I will talk about body dysfunction and how to tailor a dietary change that suits your genetics, lifestyle and emotions.
Tea will be provided
At some classes food is offered
Every class will have recipes attached
Click here to book you free seat
Octopus is a mollusk that is not commonly associated with health, nonetheless wih a pleasurable dish to eat.
It looks oily and its tentacles makes people uneasy.
Nevertheless, eating octopus at least once a month is a good option for men and women alike.
Octopus can provide
- Vitamin B12 – It is essential for red blood cells and needed for the methylation cycle [cellular biochemical pathways that recycle nutrients and it is needed for energy, neurotransmitter balance, detoxification, DNA repair
- B6 – Water soluble vitamin involved in many enzymatic reaction[biochemical] in the liver and in the brain
- Iron – Involved in the cell energy powerhouse, supports women health
- Selenium – An important anti oxidant that protects the thyroid, increases the detoxification ability by producing the main free radical scavenger ‘glutathione’, recycle vitamin C and it is involved in cellular energy
This recipe is an easy, delicious recipe that will delight your palate read more
Yoga & Nutrition Workshop
Sunday the 9th of April 2017
at the Harvest Moon Centre, 24 Lwr Baggot Street
1100 A.M. – 200 P.M.
COST €40, early bird €35 before the 3rd of April
Trillions of bacteria inhabit our body, the gut being their home.
Interaction between gut flora and the various body systems has now being studied and researched.
Strong connections between our varied gut flora and the Immune, Digestive, Nervous, Detoxification are successfully managed by Nutritional Therapy.