Monday 24th of September at
The Rathmines Collective , 630 p.m. -730 p.m.
183 Lower Rathmines Road, Dublin 6
Frequents colds, flus, runny nose, mucus, infections are the result of an imbalanced immune system.
Long term immune imbalance may lead to eczema, psoriasis, Rheumatoid arthritis and many autoimmune conditions.
We can help our body maintain a balanced yet active immune system by addressing other systems imbalances and optimize diet and lifestyle.
We will learn how the immune system basic functioning, how diet, exercise and lifestyle may disrupt this delicate balance.
We will look at
- foods and practices that enhance immunity to restore health
- how to quench bloating, pain
- learn about the various methods the body uses to protect our body
- gut flora pivotal role in immunity from birth
- Nervous system pathways to assist immunity