At WeWork offices
St 41 Corsham Street London N1 6DR , London, N1 6DR (see Map)
on December 12th at 18:00 – 20:00
On the 12th of December at 6.00pm, you are invited to our Christmas dinner table.
- Understand the importance of gut health and its connection to mental health
- Learn quick tips to prepare your digestive system for the festive goodies and recover from holidays overindulgence
- Learn easy ways to tweak your Christmas menu to make it healthier, highly nutritious and still impress your guests
- Try and taste gut-friendly appetizers that will satisfy your taste buds
Christmas nibbles and drinks will be served and a gift bag will be given to each guest
Questions ? email@example.com
THE INS AND OUTS OF DETOXIFICATION
Saturday 2nd of June 215 p.m. – 345p.m @ URBAN HEALTH
9 FIELDS TERRACE, THE TRIANGLE, RANELAGH
It is typically around that time of the year that we declutter our homes, so why don’t we do the same with our body ?
Let’s navigate the ins and outs of detoxification.
Accumulation of toxins in the body may lead to :
*Low resistance to colds
*Weight management issues
*Fatigue and lack of energy
The liver is the main detoxifying organ in the body, it requires nutrients from our diet and works together with the kidney, urinary and digestive system.
In this 1h30 workshop, you will learn :
*Where toxins come from and how to avoid them
*How the detoxification process works and what food can help
*How to naturally and inexpensively detoxify your body while
maintaining a regular dietary intake
*The benefits of ”spring cleaning” your liver and why extreme detoxing may not be useful to everyone
* Enjoy some tasty spring treats 🙂
How much ?
20 EUR/ person ( delicious treats and goodie bag included !)
Francesco Polito , Nutritional Therapist
Amani Kaite, Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
REGISTER BUY TICKETS ON EVENTBRITE