at The Rathmines Collective
Monday 30th of April 2018 / starts at 615 /1hr long/
183 Lower Rathmines road
across the road from the swan centre, next to the dental clinic
Hormonal imbalances are a common feature in humans. Sex hormones follow a natural 28 days cycle. Symptoms like PMS, cravings, anxiety & depression can all be part of this natural cycle of hormonal production.
In this class we will discuss how to balance hormones through diet, lifestyle changes whilst understanding its effects on body functions.
You will be able to address your particular hormonal imbalance and have the tools to make changes.
Water retention, weight issues, fatigue, skin problems, inflammation and digestive issues can be the result of an hormonal imbalance.
The class will discuss:
1. Sex hormones production
2. Estrogen dominance and sugar
3. Low progesterone and stress
4. Imbalanced gut flora and detoxification
5. Food that helps, food to avoid
6. Roadmap to health [tips to address hormonal imbalance naturally]